- Accredited by the American Psychological Association*
- Awarded a seven-year reaccreditation interval after our last APA accreditation decision, the longest reaccreditation interval possible.
- Nearly 100 percent of recent eligible students have been placed at internship sites nationally, more than 85 percent in accredited and/or approved sites.
- 94 percent of program graduates are employed as psychologists and are licensed or working toward licensure.
- Approximately 80 percent of recently enrolled students presented at professional meetings or published in professional journals before graduation.
- The program's training receives consistently high ratings by external practicum and internship site supervisors.
- 82 percent of recent graduates passed the national psychology licensing exam on their first try.
- When asked to use a 7-point scale (7=high) to rank the accuracy of the statement, "Compared to other interns at my internship site, I received good training," our PsyD grads gave an average ranking of 6.1
- 93 percent of recent program graduates agreed or strongly agreed that "what I needed to become a good professional psychologist was significantly fostered by our program." 96 percent indicated that they were pleased with the "faculty's contribution to my professional development."
- The program is an active member of the National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology (NCSPP)
*750 First St. NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242