Seminary Admissions Counselor
I have the best job in the world...
I started working with George Fox in 1993 and have been associated with the seminary since the days of WES. I love to hear the stories of how and why students got to the point of choosing a seminary and am excited to help you with the process. E-mail me right now with your thoughts or admission questions. Let's talk about your options.
Loves and passions
My husband, Doug, and I have been married for more than 40 years and were both born in Oregon. That means we have webs between our toes and moss on our backs!
At home, I work in our garden landscape of native plants that is designated a National Backyard Wildlife Habitat, grow cut flowers, and preserve bounty from our garden.
Favorite web links
- Start planning your outdoor adventures in Oregon.
- Powell's Independent Bookstore is a really BIG new and used bookstore in downtown Portland.
- Third Street Books is one of my favorite independent bookstores, located in McMinnville, OR.
- Seeds developed for Northwest veggie gardens.
- Guide to all the farmer-direct fruit and vegetable stands in three counties close to the seminary.
- Guide to all the farmer markets in Oregon.
- Check out birds you are likely to see in Oregon.