What will I gain from the DMin program?
Leadership and Global Perspectives DMin students share how the program has impacted their lives and ministries.
"The [Leadership and Global Perspectives] program has been a wonder to my soul and life and was the best decision I have made since proposing to my wife 35 years ago. The program pushed me and strengthened my resolve to make a difference in the areas of culture and leadership in the 21st century.
- Dr. Bill Dobrenen, Director of General Education, Warner Pacific College, Portland Oregon
"I can truly say that out of all of my college experience this had been one of the most beneficial and important years in my education as it relates to ministry and my personal development."
- Travis E. Biglow, Hospital Chaplain at St. Bernadine Care Providers & Hospice and Owner/General Contractor, Gobig Development, Victorville, California
Lead with confidence
“I am now better equipped to lead my church and feel more confident as a woman in ministry. I have developed friendships that will last, plus through the readings and community, have been challenged to better understand and critique viewpoints different to my own. [See the rest of Liz' review]”
- Liz Linssen, Pastor, Bethel Community Church and Founder & Author at Bethel Trust Ministry, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom
"I am heading the leadership department at Pan Africa Christian University. The lessons learned at the camp fire have helped me design a Ph.D. program for the school beginning in May . We hope to raise reflective practitioners for the African continent."
- Dr. Joy Mindo, HOD Leadership, Pan Africa Christian University, Nairobi, Kenya
"I'm teaching full-time undergrad at Fox and leading a two-year cohort of 18 undergrads through practical theology material."
- Anderson Campbell, Assistant Professor of Christian Studies, George Fox University, Newberg, Oregon
Put research into action
"I started Outward Looking International nearly 6 years ago and have developed an innovative and proven approach to executive coaching that leverages reflective practice. My dissertation was significant in the development of this. We now have licensed partners in the Asia, Australia and the U.S, and by the end of next month will have nearly 50 certified coaches in LCP (the Leadership Capacity Program) globally."
- Glenn Williams, EO, Outward Looking, Mooloolaba, Queensland