Be Known in the George Fox Google+ Circle
What is this Google+ thing?
Google+ is a social network that allows you to selectively share content and video chat with multiple people. It integrates with nearly all of Google's products. There's a lot more, but that's the basics. Google+ Circles allow you to share different things with different people.
Already on Google+?
You can help George Fox University by doing two things. Make sure you're signed in to your Google Plus account in this internet browser.
1. +1 us.
It's kind of like "liking us" on Facebook. It shows you recommend us to others. Just click the "+1" button to the right.
2. Follow us.
Our posts (photos, announcements, etc...) will show up on your personal Google+ feed. Simply click the "follow" button to the right.
Not on Google+? How to join:
If you have a Google Account (or a George Fox e-mail) follow these steps. If you don't have a Google Account, sign up at plus.google.com.
- Go to plus.google.com and click "Sign in."
- Add your Google Account e-mail and password (same as your George Fox e-mail).
- Complete the form, and click "Upgrade."
- Google+ will guide you through the account setup process and prompt you too add connections and profile data. Add as much or as little as you wish, and then click "Finish."
- After completing the account setup, go to the George Fox University Google+ page and +1 us and click "Follow." That's it!