Learn more about Graduate School of Counseling programs
Thank you so much for your interest in George Fox University's School of Counseling. Here at George Fox, we value the personal and professional relationships built between staff members and students. We begin these relationships at our monthly information meetings. At these information meetings, you will meet your admissions counselor and learn more about our graduate degree programs in counseling.
Attending an information meeting will also give you a chance to review admission requirements and ask any questions you may have about attending George Fox University. Your admission counselor is frequently joined by a counseling professor or a current student. Monthly information meetings will be held at George Fox University's Portland Center at 12753 S.W. 68th Ave. Suite 185, Portland, OR 97223. Off-campus meetings are sometimes offered at the Broadway Coffeehouse in Salem at 1300 Broadway St NE #100, Salem, OR 97301.
Portland Center Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, June 15, 6-7:30 p.m. (Portland Center, second floor, Room 295)
- Tuesday, July 12, 6-7:30 p.m. (Portland Center, first floor, Room 155A)
- Wednesday, August 10, 6-7:30 p.m. (Portland Center, second floor, Room 295)
- Wednesday, September 21, 6-7:30 p.m. (Portland Center, first floor, Room 155A)
Salem Off-Campus Meeting Dates
- Saturday, July 23, 10-11:30 a.m. (Broadway Coffeehouse, second floor, room TBA)
Prefer to meet one-on-one?
Contact your admissions counselor to set up a one-on-one appointment on a weekday at the Portland Center. Those living outside of the Portland area may also request a one-on-one informational meeting via video chat.