Getting Your School Psychology Initial License in Oregon

Graduates with an Education Specialist Degree in School Psychology qualify for the Initial I School Psychology license with the Oregon Teacher’s Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC). Upon completion of program requirements, the graduate may apply for the Initial I School Psychology license through preparation of the C-1 Application. The Graduate School of Counseling processes the C-2 Authorization stipulating "program completer" status once all program requirements are verified successfully completed.

For graduates who would like to apply for their license in the State of Washington, visit their website for the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction.


If you still have questions related to counseling licensure, please email us at