Fall 2013 International Student Orientation
Welcome to George Fox University
International Student and Scholar Services
We are excited to meet you
Fall 2013 Orientation begins Friday, August 23
Date to arrive at George Fox University
- Please plan to arrive at George Fox University August 21 - 22. If you arrive earlier plan to make arrangements to stay in one of the Newberg hotels.
- When you arrive at George Fox University please check in at the International Center/Cultural House. See campus map for location.
- The orientation schedule begins Friday, August 23.
- We hope to provide a host family for you to stay with during orientation.
- Students will move into on-campus housing on Thursday, August 29.
Transportation from the airport to George Fox University
- Please e-mail Alex Pia, email@example.com, or Dianna McIntyre, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your travel plans. We will respond to your email by confirming your pick up time.
- You may also hire a shuttle or taxi to drive you from Portland International Airport to George Fox University. There are several shuttle and taxi services you may contact to reserve transportation.
If you have questions or concerns before your arrival, please feel free to contact Alex Pia, email@example.com, 503-554-2643) or Dianna McIntyre (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-554-2649).
The Office of International Student and Scholar Services is located in the International Center/Cultural House on the Newberg campus of George Fox University. Alex Pia, director of International Student and Scholarship Services, may be reached at 503-554-2643. Dianna McIntyre, associate director of International Student and Scholar Services, may be reached at 503-554-2649.