Repository of assessment surveys at George Fox University related to student learning and well-being.
- NSSE – National Survey of Student Engagement
- FSSE – Faculty Survey of Student Engagement
- HERI / CIRP – Higher Ed Research Institute / Cooperative Institutional Research Program
- SAILS – Standardized Assessment of Information Literacy Skills
- SSI – Student Satisfaction Inventory
- Graduate Thriving Project
Note: Files are password-protected. Contact the Academic Affairs Team for access.
NSSE - National Survey of Student Engagement
2010 Major Field Reports:
FSSE -- Faculty Survey of Student Engagement
HERI CIRP (Higher Ed. Research Institute - Cooperative Institutional Research Program)
2014 Faculty Survey
Highlights key areas of faculty’s engagement in teaching, research, and service activities. Also touches on faculty’s level of stress, satisfaction with their institution, and perspectives for undergraduate education.
2011 Senior Survey
2011 Freshmen Survey
2010 Faculty Survey
2009 Senior Survey
SAILS -- Standardized Assessment of Information Literacy Skills
Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI)
|Comparison with CCCU Institutions||HTML|
|Comparison with National 4-Year Privates||HTML|
|GFU Year-to-Year Report||HTML|