Director of Enterprise Software
Institutional TechnologyOPENING DATE: August 15, 2013
EMPLOYMENT PERIOD: Full-time; 12 months
START DATE: As soon as possible
The Director of Enterprise Software oversees the implementation, maintenance, and development of the university Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Additionally, the position oversees the management and integration with related internal and external subystems, such as the iGFU mobile portal, university calendar software, and other third-party software systems.
- Manage the use, development and maintenance of the university software systems and supervise the enterprise software team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of university software systems.
- Work with other university offices to define software and business process needs. Align those needs with technology available through ERP and related systems, university goals and strategic initiatives, and IT resources.
- Supervise four IT professionals.
- Provide technical support for the university software systems.
- Work with vendors to manage software acquisitions and resolve technical support issues.
- Organize and chair standing and ad-hoc committees associated with university software systems.
- Manage the enterprise software budget.
- 3-5 years progressively responsible experience in Institutional Technology; supervision experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Resource Planning system implementation, management and development.
- Demonstrated experience with business process analysis and improvement.
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of constituents and prioritizing divergent projects.
- Evangelical Christian commitment and lifestyle consistent with the university’s mission as described on our website.
- Candidates should value an environment that reflects the diversity of God’s kingdom, engages in global concerns, and connects culturally