Major: Undecided Freshman
**Class offered on alternate years. Adjust schedule as necessary. See department advisor for additional information.
|Recommended Course Schedule Guide|
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|BIBL 100||Bible Survey||4||*COMM GE Requirement||3|
|GEED 130||First Year Seminar||1||*LITR GE Requirement||3|
|WRIT 110||College Writing||3||*Natural Science GE Requirement (6-8 sem credit hrs)||3|
|HHPA 120||Lifelong Fitness||2||*HIST GE Requirement||3|
|*MATH GE Requirement||3||*Social Science GE Requirement (6 credits required)||3|
|*Natural Science GE Requirement (6-8 sem credit hrs)||3|
|Total Semester Credits||16||Total Semester Credits||15|
|Cumulative Credits||16||Cumulative Credits||31|
|Points to Remember|
- If you are undecided about your major, try not to limit your options later.
- If you might be interested in a Science major - take one of the 4 credit science courses instead of a 3 credit course.
- If you desire a better Bible foundation, please take BIBL 101 and 102 instead of BIBL 100. Both 101 and 102 are necessary to complete the BIBL 100 requirement.
- If you have taken AP courses or have college credits to transfer in, please make sure we have your transcripts.
- If you might be interested in Philosophy, take PHIL 210 or 230 as your Humanities elective course during your freshman year.
- You may be able to switch your classes around through your four years at George Fox - following this course plan will help you to meet all your requirements. However, if classes are full, switch the semester you intend to complete that requirement with another.
- If you are interested in participating in a performance group or on an athletic team, you must add it to your corresponding semester schedule once you are officially accepted to the team or group.
- If you are interested in taking a foreign language course, you may tentatively add yourself to a class subject to the deparments testing. You may take the Spanish placement test online.
WRIT 110 may be waived with a verbal SAT score of 670 or higher. Math requirement may be waived with a math SAT score of 600 or higher.