Some academic departments offer tutoring and study sessions for specific courses. Listed below are labs and help sessions available during Spring 2015.
- Math Lab: Sunday through Thursday, 7 – 10 p.m., Lemmons 15
- General Biology Open Review Lab: Tuesday, 7 – 9 p.m., EHS 202
- Anatomy and Physiology (A&P): Thursday, 7 – 9 p.m., EHS 203
- Chemistry sessions (for all Chem classes): Monday through Thursday,
7 – 9 p.m., EHS 325
- GOB (General-Organic-Biochemistry, nursing): Monday, 7 – 9 p.m., EHS 217
- Bible: Call the College of Christian Studies office at 503-554-2650 to set up an appointment for a group study session or individual appointment.
- Business Lab: Monday & Thursday, 6 – 8 p.m., Stevens 209
If you need help with a course not listed above, contact:
- Your professor for suggestions about other help resources;
- The ARC (firstname.lastname@example.org , 503-554-2327).
Some Consultants might have knowledge or experience in the course or discipline;
- Rick Muthiah, Associate Director of Learning Support Services,
email@example.com or 503-554-2314 if you have questions or comments.
- IDEA Center
- Academic Success
- Career Success
- Events and Meetups
- Trends and Tools
- Alumni and Parents
- Connect With Us