Requesting Accommodations for Your Courses
- Select List Accommodations in the Navigation Sidebar and locate the "3 Step Process to Request Accommodations."
- Under "Step 1: Choose Accommodation Term," select the term for which you are requesting accommodations from the drop down menu.
- Under "Step 2: Enter Course Registration Numbers," enter the Course Registration Numbers (e.g.1352) for the classes for which you are requesting accommodations.
Note: You can find the course number for a class on MyGFU or at https://webservices.georgefox.edu/class
When finished entering the numbers, click the button titled "Step 3 - Continue to Customize Your Accommodations."
- Select your accommodations for each class. When finished, click the button titled "Submit Your Accommodation Requests."
Note: If the accommodation you expected is not listed under this section, please contact the DSO.
- If you entered any non-lecture classes, such as labs, in Step 2, you will be asked to confirm your accommodation requests for these classes.
- Check back after 1 business day to view the status of your requests.
- Use List Accommodations (link on the left) to view the status of your accommodation requests. List Accommodations can also be used to change or cancel accommodations.