Please follow these steps when requesting textbooks in alternate format:
- See whether you can purchase your book as an e-book, audio book, or other format that will work for you. If it is available in another format, consider purchasing the alternate format instead of a printed version.
- Check Bookshare (bookshare.org) to see if an alternate format of your book is available.
- If you aren’t able to get a text in an alternate format, purchase a hard copy of your textbook and save the receipt.
- Register your classes on the Accommodation Information Management (AIM) system.
- For books not found on Bookshare, complete the Alternative Textbook Request Form.
- Once the alternate format text is received by the DSO, we will send an email with a link to the file on ‘FoxFiles.’ Your FoxFiles login information will be the same as all of your George Fox login information.
For more information and/or assistance regarding textbook requests, contact Jere Witherspoon in the DSO office: