How Do I Use the Library Catalog?
Rather than a traditional catalog, George Fox Libraries provide a "discovery system" called Primo -- a single interface for locating books, journal articles, media and more.
Primo allows you to search for materials owned by George Fox, as well as those at other libraries. Search Scopes allow you to specify what you want to search:
- Books, e-books, articles and media from GFU, plus items from libraries all over the U.S.
- GFU + Summit
- Books, e-books and media available through GFU, plus items at other academic libraries in the Pacific Northwest
- Books, e-books and media available through GFU
- Journal articles only
- Materials that GFU instructors held aside for students to access at the library
- Search for items at libraries all over the United States. Request titles via interlibrary loan.