Returning books to the library
- You may return your GFU library or Summit items to either GFU library or at any Summit library. If returning items when the GFU libraries are closed, you may leave them in the book drop available at either campus library.
- You may return your books and other library materials by mail to the Newberg campus library.
- Students at the Boise Center may return library materials to the George Fox University Boise Center or mail them directly to the Newberg campus library.
- Students taking classes at the Salem Center may return their books at any Summit library, return them by mail, or return them to the Salem Center and they will be returned via the Salem Center courier.
- Redmond Center students may return their books to any Summit library or return their books via mail to the Newberg campus library.
- All books ordered via interlibrary loan must be returned to the Newberg campus library in person or they can be returned to a GFU Center to be returned to the Newberg Campus.
- All other distance students who are not able to return materials to a Summit library or GFU Center should return items via mail to the Newberg campus library.
Late materials may incur a fine.
If you have questions regarding Circulation policies, please contact Jane Scott, Public Services Librarian, via e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone at 503-554-2413.