- Usage: George Fox students, faculty and staff can reserve rooms for group study or meetings. On occasion, reservations will be accepted for activities related to the George Fox Community.
- Drop-In: Same day room usage without reservation is available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Confirmation: After submitting the request, you will receive a confirmation email if/when the reservation is approved.
- Duration: Reservations can be made for up to four hours with a maximum of three reservations on the calendar at a time
- Reservations must be made online at least one day in advance
- Rooms can only be reserved during operating hours