Submission of a Grade Change by Instructor

Grade changes should be submitted through the grade change form in MyGFU>Self Service>Faculty Center>Grade Change.

This form should be used for:

  • changing an incomplete (I) grade to a letter grade
  • changing a grade due to error or appeal
  • submitting late grades

Grade changes require the approval of the dean and the form will be automatically routed upon submission.

Related academic policies for students