Special Study/Internships

Special Study

Students may apply to complete an independent study of subjects outside regular course offerings. A Special Study Application is required and must be filled out completely. Permission is also required.

Field Experience/Internships

​This option is commonly referred to as "Field Experience," "Internship," or "Cultural Immersion,"​ and usually takes place off campus. Enrollment in Field Experience is an elective option in certain majors and a requirement in others. Refer to each program and meet with your Faculty Advisor to determine how it applies. Permission is required prior to enrollment in credits. Complete the "Field Experience Contract" on Handshake  after meeting with your Faculty Advisor.