New Student Checklist
... before you get here
- Periodically check your new GFU google mail at mail.georgefox.edu
- Be sure to accept/decline your financial aid on your MyGFU account under "Student Center"
- Check your to-do list in your MyGFU "Student Center" throughout the summer.
- Be sure to fill out all pertinent University Forms. You can find this link on the home page of your MyGFU account.
- Send your official transcripts from any colleges you have attended to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions using this form.
We are glad you've chosen to continue your undergraduate education at George Fox. We recognize that you may have different questions and needs from first-year students. In order to help your transition into a new academic year and the George Fox community, we've prepared a variety of activities especially for you.
All events are open to new students, but if a specific new student category (i.e. non-traditional) is listed for an event, it is open for that student category only. Refer to the Welcome Weekend Schedule and the Transfer Student Welcome Weekend Schedule for the full list of the weekend's events.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-554-2324