Please respond to each item below in essay format. Use a separate page to answer each question. Please type and double space when preparing your statement in one to two pages per question.
1. What motivates you to seek training in professional clinical psychology?
2. Why would you choose George Fox University’s Graduate Department of Clinical Psychology for your clinical training?
3. Please share your journey of faith, current Christian experience, and current church and/or parachurch involvement.
4. Please tell us at least one formative academic, personal, and/or professional experience you have had and how that has prepared you for graduate school.
5. Please share with us areas of potential or known research interest.
6. Describe three areas of personal strength you will bring to your training. Also describe three areas of weakness or personal growth that you will need to address during your training.