We would like to hear about your updated job information, recent marriage, birth/adoption, recent promotions/awards or any other news or comments.
In Memory Of... (Share the news of an alumnus' passing)
The next lecture is March 2nd at 6:30 p.m. by John Inazu on "Surviving and Thriving Through Deep Difference." The lecture schedule and more can be found here.
"Sustaining the Courage to Serve" Lecture
February 23rd, 5:30-8 p.m. at the Canyon Commons. Guest speakers Jeff and Caryl Cresswell will share ideas on sustaining and renewing the courage to serve. A supper of soup and bread will be provided.
Penn Pals is a great way to keep your family connected to the university. A $10 registration guarantees your child a t-shirt, free tickets for athletic events, and Pennington as a new pen pal. Learn more...
- Career Coaching for Young Alumni is available for all alumni within the first year after graduating. Email Us.
- Post jobs, internships, or volunteer opportunities for students in BruinCareers!
- Participate in Career Services' events throughout the year as a guest speaker or volunteer! Email Us.
- Sponsor an IDEA Center Program and get additional marketing and publicity opportunities! Email Us.
- Recruit or Employ students for new positons! Learn More.