George Fox University does not discriminate against students on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, or any other status to the extent prohibited under applicable nondiscrimination law in the administration of its admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, educational programs, athletics programs, cocurricular activities, or other university-administered programs.
The following offices may be contacted for information regarding compliance with legislation:
- Associate Director of Learning Support Services: Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Director of Athletics: Title IX (nondiscrimination on the basis of gender)
- Director of International Student and Scholar Services: Immigration and Naturalization Act
- Director of Financial Aid: Title IV student aid programs
- Director of Human Resources: wage and hour regulations, The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (race, color, or national origin), and age discrimination
- Registrar: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act