Several departments offer formal tutoring, assistance from teacher’s assistants (TAs), or other forms of academic help. Below are several labs and help sessions available during Fall 2012.
- Math Lab: Sunday through Thursday, 7:00-10:00 p.m., Lemmons 15
- General Biology Open Lab: Tuesdays 7-9pm EHS 202
- General Biology Help Session: Thursdays 7-9pm EHS 217
- Anatomy and Physiology (A&P): Wednesdays 7-9pm EHS 203
- Chemistry sessions (for all chem classes): Monday through Thursday, 7:00-9:00 p.m., EHS 325
- GOB (General-Organic-Biochemistry (nursing) Help Session: Mondays 7-9pm Lemmons 2
- Chemistry (General and Organic) Help Sessions : Tuesdays - 7:00-9:00 p.m., EHS 217
- Bible Lab for Bible Survey/Old Testament: Call the Religious Studies Office at 503-554-2650 to set up an appointment
- Business Lab: Mondays & Thursdays, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m., Hoover 210. Check with the department for special review sessions.
If tutoring is not available from a lab, TA, or professor, contact the ARC (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-554-2327) to see if one of the ARC consultants has relevant experience with the course or discipline. If so, an appointment can be made with the appropriate consultant.
Contact Rick Muthiah, Dean of Learning Support Services, at 503-554-2314 or email@example.com you have questions or comments.