Are you ready to become a trusted leader? We'd like to hear from you!
Trust is the most important word in business. The George Fox part-time MBA program in Portland will prepare you to become a trusted leader who is:
- Professionally Competent - understand the core business competencies that go into leading a successful organization, including finance and management skills
- Ethically Grounded - understand the importance of putting values into action through an ethically grounded approach to doing business
- Globally Engaged - go beyond supply chains and international regulations to the people and issues involved in global markets
- Socially Responsive - develop awareness of the cultural issues of our day and how to appropriately engage them from an organizational perspective
- A Servant Leader - develop the personal skills to build a community in the workplace that can inspire and motivate employees
Designed for the experienced professional
- Professional work experience required
- Cohort model encourages teamwork, building productive business relationships and a high program completion rate
- Learn from transnational corporations by participating in a one-week international business study trip (optional)
For recent graduates, we offer an 11-month full-time MBA program that will help jump-start your career in the business world.
MBA Program Details
- 24 months
- Classroom-based program with online component.
Two Program Formats available:
- Weeknight Format:
- One night per week, 6-9:30 p.m. (limited Saturday classes)
- Weekend Format:
- Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (approximately every other Saturday)
- Choose from one of four concentration tracks
- Optional weeklong international study trip
- Cohorts begin each fall and spring at our Portland Center, near Tigard, Ore.
MBA Location & Map
- Portland Center (near Tigard)
George Fox University is ranked among the top Christian colleges in the country by Forbes magazine.