Undergraduate Business Degrees
A business degree from George Fox University prepares you for a wide variety of business occupations in public and private, profit and not-for-profit organizations.
In addition to learning from faculty members who will get to know you by name, you will receive instruction from experienced professionals in Oregon's business community.
Majors in Business
Interested in accounting? Finance? Global business? You can specialize in any one of these
areas – and others – in our undergraduate business program. Visit our undergraduate admissions site
to learn specifics on each of our business majors:
- Business Administration Major: Combines the elements of our core business classes to provide a comprehensive course of study that covers all areas of the discipline, including accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and finance.
- Accounting Major: Study financial accounting, managerial accounting, corporate finance, taxation, auditing and other related topics as preparation for a career in the accounting field.
- Economics Major: An economics degree prepares you for a career in the business, government or education sectors and is ideal for those anticipating graduate study in law, business administration, public policy, public administration or economics.
- Entrepreneurship Major*: Have aspirations of creating and operating your own business? Major in a discipline that will teach you the skills to prepare a business plan and execute it.
- Finance Major*: Get prepared for career opportunities in the corporate financial management, personal financial planning and investment services fields.
- Global Business Major*: Learn about the constantly emerging global market and, as part of your study, complete an internship with a global business company.
- Management Major*: Whether you desire to find a management position in a profit or nonprofit setting, this major specializes in giving you the management and leadership skills needed to be an effective leader in the business world.
- Marketing Major*: Take courses that prepare you to pursue management-level jobs in marketing, sales, retail merchandising, promotions, product development, marketing research and international marketing.
*Pending ACBSP accreditation
You may also complete an interdisciplinary degree in business and one other discipline outside of the College of Business. You are required to complete 24 hours of study in each discipline. Those wanting to complete an interdisciplinary major in business or economics need to meet with an advisor to develop a contract for approval. More info about the interdisciplinary major can be found on our undergraduate admissions site.