George Fox University hosts a scholarship event each year for prospective students to compete for awards in various disciplines. Participation in Scholarship Competition is by invitation only.
We are currently finalizing the details of this year's competition. The Scholarship Competition Application and further details will be available in early August. If you are interested in Scholarship Competition and are not signed up to receive email updates from us please do so by filling out this form.
Scholarship Competition Dates
Thursday - Friday, Feb. 2-3
Feb. 9-10, 2017
Eligibility & Nov. 1 Deadline
To qualify for consideration, you must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA and submit the following items by Nov. 1.
- A completed application for admission. You can either apply online, via the Common Application or by submitting a hard copy of your application. To see what makes a complete application, please visit the application requirements page.
- A complete Scholarship Competition Application Form (available in early August)
Important Eligibility Notes:
- Awards are available to incoming first-year college students and college transfers.
- Students who qualify for any amount of tuition remission at George Fox are not eligible for Scholarship Competition.
- Students who are not US citizens or permanent residents are not eligible for Scholarship Competition. Information about international student admissions and financial aid is available here.