If you are unable to attend Bruin Preview, Friday @ Fox is another good visit option. At Friday @ Fox we offer a set schedule with different choices at every hour.
You'll be able to choose from the following activities:
- Spend the night (Thursday night only)
- Tour campus
- Tour campus housing
- Tour academic department facilities (some department may be unavailable on Fridays). Here is a departmental tour schedule.
- Attend classes (choose from a list of 25+ classes)
- Eat in the dining hall with student hosts. We provide meal tickets for prospective students and one guest. Additional meal tickets can be purchased in our dining hall for $7.40 (lunch). It's a buffet style, all-you-can-eat, lunch!
To set up your Friday @ Fox visit, please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time. If you plan to stay overnight (ages 16-23 only), notify us two weeks in advance. Request a visit online, or call our visit coordinator at 800-765-4369, ext. 2249. Space is limited so register early!Register Online
Schedule subject to change, not all options will be available each week. See the departmental tour schedule for availability of departmental tours.
|9:00 a.m.||Welcome Session|
|9:30 a.m.||Campus Tour, Coffee Run with Current Students, Department Open Houses or Class Visit Options|
|10:40 a.m.||Admissions Counselor Visits, Department Open Houses or Class Visit Options|
|11:40 a.m.||Student Hosted Lunch, Department Open Houses or Class Visit Options|
|12:40 p.m.||Campus Tour or Class Visit Options|
|1:40 p.m.||Admissions Counselor Visits (1:30-3:00), Department Open Houses, Class Visit Options or Campus Housing Tour|
|2:40 p.m.||Class Visit Options|
Friday @ Fox dates for the 2013-14 Academic Year:
|Sept. 13, 20, 27|
|Oct. 4, 18, 25|
|Nov. 1, 15, 22|
|Dec. 6, 13*|
|Jan. 17, 24|
|Feb. 14, 21, 28|
|March 7, 14, 21|
* Indicates modified schedule with no classes or overnights.
We offer a similar schedule on the following Mondays:
Parents and Guests
You are more than welcome to attend with your son or daughter to help them process their experience here and ask questions they may not consider. We value your input (so do your kids, believe it or not). Since campus housing is limited to students, here are some suggestions for nearby lodging.