Become an effective leader in our schools
Become an effective leader
The Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership at George Fox University prepares scholar practitioners for P-12 and higher education settings to:
- Reflect critically and ethically on matters of educational importance
- Collaborate to solve educational problems and implement strategic action
- Apply research-based skills to improve educational practice and student outcomes
- Provide strategic leadership in educational settings
- Analyze and apply research-based learning solutions that support schools and educational settings toward improved practice and student outcomes.
What we offer
George Fox is one of only seven institutions in Oregon with national accreditation of its education programs.
- A hybrid format that allows you to complete course work in three academic years and pursue your degree while continuing to work full time
- Cutting-edge curriculum that incorporates innovative classroom techniques and computer technologies
- A supportive cohort community that provides students the support they need to be successful during their doctoral studies
- Guidance and support from PhD-level educators. Our faculty are known for developing and training award-winning, nationally recognized, educational leaders. Their academic credentials, decades of collective teaching and administrative experience, and commitment to students have earned George Fox University a national reputation for teaching excellence.
The George Fox EdD offers three concentrations. These concentrations offer specialized study in a particular area of expertise, beyond the doctoral general education core.
- Higher Education Concentration
- P-20 Instructional Design and Development Concentration
- P-12 Administration Concentration