Orientation and Getting Started
Fall 2017 Orientation
Friday, August 18 - Thursday, August 24
- If you would like airport pick-up, please plan to arrive at George Fox University August 16 or 17. ***Transport will ONLY be provided on those dates.
- To arrange airport pick-up, please email Tiona Cage. Make sure to include: 1) the date and time of your arrival, 2) the airline and flight number.
- If you prefer, you may hire a shuttle or taxi to drive you to campus. There are shuttle and taxi services available at a cost. Shuttles and Taxis from Portland Airport
- Campus or host family housing will be provided for you during orientation starting August 16. If you arrive before Aug. 16, you will need to arrange your own accomodations for any dates prior to Aug. 16. Accommodation Guide
Bring with you:
- Your passport, visa, I-20, immunization records, and money for your first few days and for opening a bank account.
- Please also be prepared to make your first semester’s payment to George Fox during Orientation.
- Bedding (twin-sized sheets, pillow)
If you have questions or concerns before your arrival, please feel free to email Tiona Cage at email@example.com or Alex Pia at firstname.lastname@example.org.