Cultural Ambassador Representative
Vice President of Multicultural Life's Committee
The Cultural Ambassador Representatives will work directly alongside the VP of Multicultural Life to create,
develop, and promote ideas, activities, and events related to Multicultural Life at George Fox. They will have a
strong focus in bringing their knowledge that they gained being Cultural Ambassadors at a point to the table
and serving as a connection from the SpIL House to ASC.
Have the ability to lead, motivate and direct individuals, have strong analytical and communication skills, be
self-motivated and capable of attending to details. This individual must be creative, organized and detail-
oriented, and uphold and stand behind the Lifestyle Agreement. The individual must have also been a Cultural
Ambassador in the past.
Applicants must be full-time students (minimum of 12 credit hours) in good academic standing with George
Fox University for the duration of the time they hold their position.
• Attend weekly Multicultural Life meetings led by the VP of Multicultural Life.
• Attend weekly Representative meetings led by the VP of Representation.
• Bring knowledge of being a Cultural Ambassador in the past to the table at meetings.
• Connect with SpIL House and listen to their concerns and needs regarding cultural issues and
Multicultural Life here at George Fox.
• Advocate for the needs and concerns from the SpIL House at meetings.
• Spread word of all things concerning Multicultural Life to the students here at George Fox.
• Assist with the creative idea processes that will take place in Multicultural Life meetings.
• Be available to help at all Multicultural Life related events and activities.
• Have scheduled office hours (1 hour per week minimum).
• Abide by all GFU community lifestyle standards as outlined in the Student Handbook.
10 hours per week (approximately, including minimum office hours). Needs to be flexible.
Inquire at the ASC offices for stipend information.