Located at the corner of N. River and Sheridan streets, this historic building was built in 1902 and acquired by the university in 1994. Renovated for office space in 1997, it currently houses the Office of Financial Affairs on the first floor and the Office of Human Resources upstairs.
414 N. Meridian St.
Newberg, OR 97132
All staff can be contacted directly by dialing 503-554-(Ext.#)
See Contact Us for staff information.