Several departments offer formal tutoring, assistance from teacher’s assistants (TAs), or other forms of academic help. Below are several labs and help sessions available during Fall 2013.
- Math Lab: Sunday through Thursday, 7:00-10:00 p.m., Lemmons 15
- General Biology Open Review Lab: Tuesdays 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., EHS 202
- General Biology Help Session: Thursdays 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., EHS 217
- Anatomy and Physiology (A&P): Mondays & Wednesdays 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., EHS 203
- Chemistry sessions (for all chem classes): Monday through Thursday, 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., EHS 325
- GOB (General-Organic-Biochemistry (nursing) Help Session: Mondays 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., EHS 217
- Chemistry (General and Organic) Help Sessions: Tuesdays - 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., EHS 217
- Bible Lab for Bible Survey/Old Testament: Call the Religious Studies Office at 503-554-2650 to set up an appointment
- Business Lab: Mondays & Thursdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m. in Lemmons 12. Check with the department for special review sessions.
If tutoring is not available from a lab, TA, or professor, contact the ARC (email@example.com, 503-554-2327) to see if one of the ARC consultants has relevant experience with the course or discipline. If so, an appointment can be made with the appropriate consultant.