Peer Advisor Information
Peer Advisor Job Description
All of the applications and supplemental questions require Adobe Acrobat Reader (download here.) These forms are writable, so download the PDF and save a copy to your desktop. Please type your application in 10-point font. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
Students interested in being a Peer Advisor should come to the PA INFO SESSION on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2nd, at 9 p.m.
in LEMMONS 8 to learn more about the position and to hear details about changes to the First Year Seminar program and
the Peer Advisor role.
Peer Advisor Applications are due FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2017, at 5 p.m. Submit completed materials electronically or in paper form to Stephanie St. Cyr at email@example.com.
All materials below are required for a complete application. Include your name in the title of all documents you email.
- Student Life Leadership Application
- Peer Advisor Supplemental Questions
- Confidential Reference Form
- E-mail the link to this online survey [http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GFU_PA_Ref] to your references after asking if they will serve as a reference.
- References are needed from one George Fox faculty member or employment supervisor and one current George Fox student (preferably from your RA if you live on campus).
To submit a complete application, all of the above are needed (except for the job description). PA Interviews will be held later in March. More details about PA interviews to come after application submission.
Applicants for Welcome Weekend Coordinator and committee positions are required to fill out application materials above, send a resume and write one paragraph explaining why they would like to do the role.