Peer Advisor Information
Peer Advisor Job Description
All of the applications and supplemental questions require Adobe Acrobat Reader (download here.) These forms are writable, so download the PDF and save a copy to your desktop. Please type your application in 10-point font. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
Students interested in being a Peer Advisor should come to LEADERSHIP PREVIEW NIGHT on TUESDAY, JANUARY 28, at 9 p.m.
in HOOVER 105 to learn more about the position and to hear details about changes to the First Year Seminar program and
the Peer Advisor role.
Peer Advisor Applications are due MONDAY, MARCH 3, 2014, at 5 p.m. Submit completed materials electronically to Rick Muthiah at firstname.lastname@example.org. All materials below are required for a complete application. Include your name in the title of all documents you email.
- Student Life Leadership Application
- Peer Advisor Supplemental Questions
- Confidential Reference Form
- E-mail the link to this online survey [http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GFU_PA_Ref] to your references after asking if they will serve as a reference.
- References are needed from one GFU faculty member or employment supervisor and one current GFU student (preferably from your RA if you live on campus).
To submit a complete application, all of the above are needed (except for the Job Description).
Applicants for Welcome Weekend coordinator and committee positions are required to fill out application materials above, send a resume and write one paragraph explaining why they would like to do the role.