Each fall, George Fox closes for one day to allow students and employees to serve surrounding communities. The tradition began in 1999 and continues to grow in scope and magnitude each year.
Serve Day 2014 will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 3.
- 7:30-8:30 a.m.: Continental Breakfast on the quad; pack a lunch
- 8:30-9 a.m.: Kickoff Celebration
- 9-9:15 a.m.: Break off into groups
- 9:15 a.m.-4 p.m.: Service with our community
- 4:30 p.m.: Dinner! (non-George Fox employees pay $8.75 and $6 per child)
*All meals for students are free. Lunch is available for employees who are not a team leader for $7.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org