Clifford Rosenbohm - PhD, LCSW
Sik Yin Chan - LCSW, MSW
Instructors for 2015-16 include:
- Susan Bos, MSW - An alumnus of George Fox, Susan has a background in adoptions and residence life.
- Angela Petrjanos, LCSW - Angela Petrjanos is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a BS from George Fox University and a MSW from Portland State University. Her clinical work has been in the mental health field serving populations ranging from adults to children and their families. She is currently working in an early intervention program for young adults. This is Angela's 2nd year as an adjunct instructor teaching Social Work with Vulnerable Adults in the BSW Program.
- Shereen Hullum, LCSW - Also an alumnus, Shereen will teach Social Work with Children.
- Brent Smith - Brent received his Master's from Asuza pacific. He has worked in Residence Life at George Fox, and was a District Attorney Investigator. He teaches Criminal Justice in the BSW program.
- Kristin Sanders - Kristin Sanders has been working in the field of social work for over 20 years in Oregon, and has been licensed by the board since 2001. She has experience working in child and adult behavioral health, addictions, prevention, school-based social work, domestic violence, and supporting people with disabilities. She has been involved for many years with training new professionals entering the field of social work. Kristin teaches a field experience class for the BSW Program.
Danielle Buchanan, MSW
- Briana Currey, LCSW - Briana Currey is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a BS in Psychology from Texas A&M University and a MSW from the University of Texas at Arlington. Her clinical work has been in the fields of child abuse and international adoptions. She has also worked in the mental health field and as a hospital social worker. Over the past 8 years she has been a director of an adoption agency and a direct contact social worker for two other adoption agencies. This is her 1st year as an adjunct instructor teaching Foundation Internship and Social Work Practice 1.
- Don Garner, LCSW, JD - Donald M. Garner is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and an attorney. He is licensed as a social worker in both Utah and Oregon. He received his BSW from Brigham Young University and was the valedictorian candidate for the school. He attended Tulane University on a Merit Scholarship where he was awarded his MSW. He later attended law school at the J. Reuben Clark Law School and was awarded a Juris Doctorate. Don has practiced social work in the United States Air Force, private practice, medical settings, and now works at the Portland VA Medical Center. He is a Lieutenant Colonel with the JAG Corps of the United States Air Force. Don has over twenty years of experience as a social worker. This is his 1st year as an adjunct instructor with George Fox University.
- Jennifer Headley, LCSW - Jenny Headley is a Licensed Clinical Social worker. She completed her Bachelors in Social Work at Azusa Pacific University, and earned her MSW from New York University. She has over a decade of experience working in mental health, at different levels of care including: outpatient, day treatment, and inpatient psychiatry. Her areas of specialization include: adolescent mental health, family work, and eating disorders. She also has worked with program development and community engagement. Jenny teaches HBSE I in the MSW program and Practice II in the BSW program.
Barbara Kollmar, LCSW
Kristen Strother, LCSW