The Disability Services Office uses an online system to request accommodations. Several tutorials are listed below to help you navigate the system. We suggest making a copy of the DSO AIM System instructions to assist you.
Using this online system allows the DSO to give the best service to our students. Please contact our office if you need any assistance.
View or Download the DSO AIM System Instructions below:
- Logging in to the AIM System (Download .pdf)
- Requesting Accommodations (Download .pdf)
- Creating Testing Contracts (Download .pdf)
- Alternate Testing: Scheduling Exams (Download .pdf)
- Requesting Alternative Format (Download .pdf)
Below are links to video tutorials for the Online System. These tutorials were created by Oregon State: some slight differences will exist.
Alternative Testing: Scheduling Exams
- After you have created a testing contract for your classes you may request alternative testing.
- The DSO requires that you schedule exams 7 days in prior to the exam date.
- Detailed instructions can be found in the DSO Online System Alternative Format Instructions.
Contact the Disability Services Office if you have any questions about using the DSO Online System.