Clifford Rosenbohm - PhD, LCSW
Sue Newell - LCSW
Instructors for 2015-16 include:
- Susan Bos, MSW - An alumnus of George Fox, Susan has a background in adoptions and residence life.
- Angela Petrjanos, LCSW - Angela Petrjanos is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a BS from George Fox University and a MSW from Portland State University. Her clinical work has been in the mental health field serving populations ranging from adults to children and their families. She is currently working in an early intervention program for young adults. This is Angela's 2nd year as an adjunct instructor teaching Social Work with Vulnerable Adults in the BSW Program.
- Shereen Hullum, LCSW - Also an alumnus, Shereen will teach Social Work with Children.
- Brent Smith - Brent received his Master's from Asuza pacific. He has worked in Residence Life at George Fox, and was a District Attorney Investigator. He teaches Criminal Justice in the BSW program.
- Kristin Sanders - Kristin Sanders has been working in the field of social work for over 20 years in Oregon, and has been licensed by the board since 2001. She has experience working in child and adult behavioral health, addictions, prevention, school-based social work, domestic violence, and supporting people with disabilities. She has been involved for many years with training new professionals entering the field of social work. Kristin teaches a field experience class for the BSW Program.
Danielle Buchanan, MSW
Briana Currey, LCSW
Don Garner, LCSW, JD
Jennifer Headley, LCSW
Barbara Kollmar, LCSW
Kristen Strother, LCSW