Adult Degree Programs Admissions
ADP At a Glance
- Attend class one night per week (occasional Saturday class may be required)
- Finish in as few as 16 to 20 months
- Tuition for all classes includes loaner books, and there are no additional fees
- Graduate from a regionally accredited university with a great reputation
- 89% of our cohort students graduate from George Fox University
- Majors - April 15
- General Education Session 1 - April 15
- General Education Session 2 - June 7
- Majors - July 1
- General Education Session 1 - August 1
- General Education Session 2 - October 1
- Majors - December 1
- General Education Session 1 - December 15
- General Education Session 2 - February 15
Be Known is Our Mission
The adult degree program empowers adult students to complete a bachelor’s degree in a Christ-centered environment through a cohort-based education with career-relevant curriculum and personal attention from staff and faculty who ensure that each student will be known.
Take Your Next Steps:Your first step is to submit your unofficial (or official transcripts) to the admissions department so your enrollment counselor can evaluate how your previous academic coursework will apply to the university. Please scan/email your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or have your official transcripts mailed to us at the Portland Center.
We encourage all prospective students to set up a personal, one-on-one meeting with his/her enrollment counselor to have any personalized questions answered and to create a degree plan.
Return on Your Investment
A 2012 survey of alumni reports that more than 70% of our adult degree program graduates believe the program helped them get a new job or a promotion. Read more about the financial return on your investment by completing your degree at George Fox University.