At a Glance:
|Average Completion Time||24 months
|Cost per credit||$710* (financial aid available)|
|Accreditation||Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP)|
|Location||Portland Center (near Tigard)
late-August (Fall Cohort); mid-January (Spring Cohort)
*All stated financial information is subject to change.
Portland MBA Admission Requirements
Admission prerequisites for the Part-Time MBA are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Professional experience required (submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-qualify)
To apply for the Part-Time MBA, please include the following application items:
- A completed Application fee is $40
Mar. 1 - Fall early application deadline*
May 1 - Fall final application deadline*
- Dec. 1 - Spring application deadline*
*Note: applications will be accepted beyond the deadlines on a space-available basis. Contact admissions counselor for availability.
- An official transcript from each college you've attended
- A copy of your professional resumé
- Three professional references: one must be from your current supervisor. Electronic forms available for download here.
- An admission essay
- Two to three pages, double-spaced
Learn more about the Portland Admissions Process and program start dates.