We accept applications for admission to George Fox University for both our fall and spring semesters. The dates below are organized according to the semester you are applying for.
Fall Semester (Begins August 2014)
- Nov. 15 - Early Action Deadline
- Nov. 15 - Scholarship Competition Deadline
- Nov. 15 - Application Fee Waiver Date
The $40 Application Fee will be waived for students who submit an application by November 15.
- Dec. 22 - Early Action Students notified of admission status
- Feb. 1 - Freshman Regular Decision Deadline*
- Feb. 1 - Deadline to submit updated transcripts and test scores for potential academic merit scholarship improvement.
- March 1 - Transfer Regular Decision Deadline**
- March 1 - Financial Aid Awards Mailed (priority based on the date that the FAFSA is received)
- May 1 - Enrollment Deposit Deadline
Deposits postmarked after this date will be considered on a space-available basis.
- May 15, May 16, May 17, June 18, 19 (Transfers), 20, July 11 - Genesis Dates
Genesis is a one-day pre-orientation and registration event for students that have paid their enrollment deposit.
- Aug. 15 - Readmit Application Deadline*
- Aug. 21 - Aug. 24 - Welcome Weekend (Orientation)
Spring Semester (Begins January 2015)
- Nov. 1 - Application Deadline*
- Dec. 15 - Enrollment Deposit Deadline
Deposits postmarked after this date will be considered on a space available basis
- Dec. 15 - Readmit Application Deadline*
* Applications are still being accepted as long as space is available.
** Applications completed after this date will be considered on a space-available basis.