High School Students
Welcome! We're glad you're considering enrolling at George Fox and joining our special community.
Chances are, you are leaving home for the first time and have plenty of questions about university life. No worries. Everything you need to know is available by checking out this site or contacting one of our admissions counselors. Whether you want to find out about our academic programs, athletics, campus life or the basics of our admission requirements, we are here to help. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
If you're still considering options, we offer a few tips that may help as you make one of the most important decisions of your life – choosing a college that will transform your life.
Visit as many college campuses as you can. The campus visit is the single most influential factor in deciding where to attend college. If it feels right, it just might be. There are lots of ways to visit a college:
- College campus previews
- Individualized visit
- Visit a friend
Take these questions with you as you visit different colleges.
- What size should my classes be my freshman year? After my freshman year?
- How much is the average financial aid package offer? How much of that average is covered by loans?
- What are the average high school GPA and SAT scores for an incoming freshman?
- Are there any rules or guidelines unique to your college?
- Who should I call when I have more questions?
Keep Grades Up
Your cumulative GPA will help you earn academic scholarships. What you do now matters.
Are you a homeschool student?