Hello! We are pleased to have groups visit campus! These are the activities we offer to groups:
- A campus tour led by a current student
- An information session presented by an admissions counselor
- Lunch in our dining hall
If your group is interested in the Science Outreach Program, please call 503-554-2728 to arrange a visit. If you book a visit to the science labs, we will be happy to coordinate tours and lunch for your groups. Just contact us with the times and dates of your visit.
In order to make your visit a success, we ask that you please keep in mind the following as you plan your visit:
- Schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance
- Please plan on one adult chaperone for every 10 students
- If you plan to have lunch on campus:
- During the semester we will be able to provide lunch in our dining hall at $7.40 per person. It's a buffet style, all-you-can-eat, lunch!
- When school is out of session, the Bruin Den cafeteria will be available for groups of under 30 students to use. Meals cost between $5 and $7. For groups of over 30 we can open up the dining hall and provide lunch at $7.40 per student. Your group is also welcome to bring their own lunches to campus.
Group Visit Request Form
Interested in a group visit? Just fill out the form below to let us know.