Ways to Give
You can donate to George Fox in many ways. Whatever the amount, whatever the type of gift, your donation helps provide an education for students where they are known personally, academically and spiritually.
Here are some of the ways you may give to George Fox University:
1. Gifts of cash
Gifts of cash are the most immediate way to support the university's work. Making a cash gift to the university is easy. You can:
- Give online. You may give online by credit/debit card or a one-time electronic check.
- Make a pledge. For your convenience, you may schedule your giving commitment over time.
- Give by mail. Please make all checks payable to George Fox University and send them to:
George Fox University
414 N. Meridian St. #6256
Newberg, OR 97132
- Electronic Funds Transfer. This secure way of monthly giving is managed in the development office. Please provide a completed Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form and a voided check or your bank routing and account number. Your EFT can be cancelled at any time with three business days notice.
- Donate via online bill pay. You can include us in your online banking list of payees. Information required:
George Fox UniversityIf your bank requires an account number, please call us at 503-554-2111 to receive your Donor ID number.
414 N. Meridian St. #6256, Newberg, OR 97132
2. Matching gifts
Many companies match employee gifts to encourage employees to make charitable contributions.
3. Planned giving
Your gift plans will benefit you and establish a lasting legacy at George Fox. Read more to determine a strategy that meets your unique financial needs, or contact Dave Adrian at 503-554-2113 or email@example.com.
Read more about planned giving
Donated gifts of appreciated stocks and bonds are another way you can contribute. If the securities are held by your bank or broker, we recommend an electronic transfer via the Depository Trust Company (DTC) system. Give your bank or broker the following information:
Bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
DTC #: 902
FFC to Account #: P72500
For Account #: PBD#W6445900
For Account of: George Fox University