Application Steps and Admission Requirements
What we look for in future teachers:
We are seeking teacher candidates who are dedicated and focused, open to multiple viewpoints, enthusiastic about learning, able to negotiate systems, and excellent at communicating. For students seeking admission to the elementary education degree-completion program, requirements are as follows
1. Apply Online, or download a paper application
2. $40 nonrefundable application fee
3. Resume with a focus on becoming a school teacher. Submit resume to Gina Worley with your unofficial transcripts at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-qualify for the program
4. Signed Oregon TSPC Character Questionnaire
5. Admission Statement (essay instructions are on page 4 of the application)
6. Three professional references (download online form).
- Download the form and email to your reference(s). The form may be emailed back to email@example.com
- Official transcripts must arrive in a signed sealed envelope from the issuing institution. The transcripts may be sent directly to George Fox or submitted by the applicant.