Please visit this site occasionally as we revise our forms to meet the changing needs of our campus, based on your suggestions. To help you choose the correct form, please read the following:
Your “Monthly Budget Report” consists of two things. The BUDGET is the amount you are approved to spend in the fiscal year. TRANSACTIONS are the detail entries that you have spent. To correct a TRANSACTION in your budget report that has been charged to you in error, please use the “Error Correction Form.” To charge another department on campus, or give credit, use the form “InterDepartmental Charges-IDC.”
Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Forms
- Check Request Form FY 2014-2015
- Expense Reimbursement FY 2014-15
- Rush Check Request Form
- Direct Deposit for Expense Reimbursement
- When will my payment be processed?
- Error Correction - Use this form to correct errors on your accounts. Please include a GL printout, so we can see exactly which item should be changed.
- IDC (InterDepartmental Charges) - Use this form to charge another department of something your department paid for. Typically this is used for supplies shared between dapartments or a shared hornorarium that was not split at the time of payment. This form is also used to move funds from a restricted cost center for use in the current fund.