Student Health Insurance
General Insurance Requirements
- All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage (12 credit hours Undergrads; 8 credit hours Grad students). EDFL, DMin, Hybrid programs, ADP, and special students are excluded
- Students must be enrolled and attending classes through add/drop day of each semester
- Eligible students who are unable to provide proof of coverage at the time of registration will be enrolled in the Student Health Insurance program. The deadline to provide proof of coverage is add/drop day of each fall semester.
- For other eligibility requirements please see full policy
The student health insurance is provided by United Healthcare Insurance Company www.uhcsr.com/
2015-2016 Coverage Dates and Rates:
Annual Rate: $1,722.00
Full-Time Student Only
(Full-Time MAT Only)
6/13/16 – 8/15/16
8/16/15 – 12/31/15
1/01/16 – 8/15/16
To sign up for George Fox Medical Insurance:
- Login into your personal MyGFU account.
- Click on the link SELF SERVICE located in the upper left hand corner.
- Click on the link UNIVERSITY FORMS.
- Click on the link Medical Insurance Form.
At this point you will choose which option pertains to your situation. If you decline George Fox insurance you will need to provide information regarding your current insurance coverage.
Please contact the Health and Counseling Center for more information: