Medical services are available 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday by appointment only. Please call 503-554-2340 to schedule an appointment. Students will be given first priority in scheduling.
Medical services are provided by a family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse.
Medical Services Offered
- Acute illness & injury
- Women's & men's health, including reproductive health
- Physicals: Athletic, employment andf mission
- Travel clinic
- Laboratory services including rapid strep, urinalysis, etc.
- Ear wax removal
- Wound care/dressing changes
- Wart removal, every other Wednesday (Wart Wednesday!)
- Suture removal
- Flu shots
- TB testing
- Crutches loaned at no charge
Emergency/After Hours CareNEWBERG URGENT CARE
2880 Hayes St., Newberg, OR
Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
PROVIDENCE IMMEDIATE CARE - SHERWOOD
16770 S.W. Edy Road, Sherwood, OR
503-216-9600 Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
PROVIDENCE NEWBERG MEDICAL CENTER - EMERGENCY
1001 Providence Dr., Newberg, OR
Hours: Open 24 hours (Most expensive option)
TUALATIN KAISER CLINIC (KAISER PERMANENTE)
19185 SW 90th Ave. Tualatin, OR
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (by appointment only)
KAISER 24-HOUR ADVICE NURSE: 1-800-813-2000