Employee Benefits, Forms and Resources
It's very important to read the instructions in the link below before completing any Tuition Remission Request forms.
Please read the instructions first and then complete the Google Doc Request for Tuition Remission form. To request the link to the Google Doc or a paper copy of the Tuition Remission Request form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition Remission Request forms are due in Human Resources by November 4, 2016 for the 2017-2018 school year.
Pioneer Educators Health Trust
Link to the Pioneer Trust page for information and forms for Health and Dental plans administered by Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Kaiser Permanente HMO and Dental HMO - www.kp.org
Customer Service 503-813-2000
Group Number 001348
Kaiser Medical and Dental Enrollment Form - PDF fillable form
Kaiser Permanente Oregon Enrollment Form- GFU print version
- Medical Member Guide
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Kaiser Preventive Services Summary
Kaiser Discount Programs
Allegiance: Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
Customer Service 877-424-3570
www.allegianceflexadvantage.com is your secure portal to submit claims, get a list of eligible expenses and monitor your account, Group Number: 505850. For assistance on accessing the website click the instructions link.
This is a great way to save taxes on money you will spend for health or dependent care. George Fox pays the monthly service fees for your account and a debit card, if elected.
- Flexible Spending Account, Fillable Enrollment Form
- Flex Direct Deposit Form
- Claim form for Unreimbursed Medical Expenses
- Claim form for Unreimbursed Dependent Care Expenses
- Debit Card General Info
- Flexible Spending Summary Plan Document
TIAA 403b Retirement Plan
- Authorization for Payroll Reduction (use this form to set or change the percent you invest)
- How to Enroll Online with TIAA and George Fox University Retirement Plan Document
- Current Fund Performance
- TIAA Plan Profile
Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance: LifeMap Assurance
There is no cost to full time employees for the basic benefit plans, and all plans come with emergency travel assistance.
This voluntary life insurance is available to employees who are eligible for the basic Life Insurance. You may purchase additional term life insurance for yourself, your spouse and/or your child(ren).Plan Overviews
- Highlights: basic and optional life insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Overview
- Long Term Disability Insurance Overview
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Overview
- Lifemap Beneficiary Designation and Basic Life Enrollment Form
- Lifemap Voluntary Life Insurance Enrollment Form
- Emergency Travel Assistance (Medex) program and wallet card
- Employee Assistance Programis available to all who are eligible for life insurance (.75 FTE or above and regular employee 1 year or longer).
Long Term Care Insurance: Genworth
Genworth is our provider for Long Term Care Insurance. This brochure is a great place to start, and includes instructions for accessing a recorded webinar if you missed the meetings on campus. Link here to a Genworth web page and a quote you can customize yourself using GroupID: georgefox and Access Code: groupltc.
LTC Solutions is a great resource if you're considering purchasing long term care insurance. Email: email@example.com
If you or a family member need to find licensed care professionals in your area, go to www.ltcresourceguide.com/guide and enter the George Fox employer code 000125.
Supplemental Insurance: Aflac
The premiums for these plans are generally deducted after taxes are calculated so you may start/stop these coverages at any time. Paul Frampton is our agent and you can contact him by phone: 503-347-7410 or by e-mail: pframpton@laporte-
GFU Employee Discounts
- Businesses that offer discounts to George Fox employees.
- Restaurants and businesses near the Newberg campus that offer discounts to George Fox employees and/or students.