The university offers a comprehensive benefits package that represents a significant component of George Fox employees' total compensation. Most benefits are available to all regular employees, half time and above; however, benefits are prorated for employees who work less than full time.Benefits at a Glance
FORMS, PLAN DESCRIPTIONS AND PROVIDER CONTACT INFORMATION: Benefits, Forms & Resources
GEORGE FOX EMPLOYEE BENEFIT NEWS1095-C for Employees
As part of Health Care Reform and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements, GFU will report to the IRS on the health insurance, if any, offered to employees. The Form 2016 1095-C will be delivered to campus boxes on 3/2/2017. This tax form includes information about the health insurance coverage offered to you and, if you were enrolled in the Pioneer Regence Medical Plan in 2016, your family. You may receive multiple tax forms if you worked for multiple employers in the previous calendar year or have Kaiser coverage through George Fox. If you would like to request that the form to be mailed to you, please email your request to Darby Thiessen at email@example.com.
OPEN ENROLLMENT NOW THROUGH MARCH 6th.
What You Need To Do
Whether or not you make any changes to your benefit plans, all benefit eligible employees must complete the Open Enrollment Election form that was emailed to you on 2/14/2017. You must be logged into your George Fox University email to complete this electronic form (for authentication purposes).
If you decide to add coverage or make any changes to your current coverage, you will need to complete the appropriate enrollment form(s) (available on the HR website and in the links below) and return them to HR on or before Monday, March 6th.
- Pioneer Medical/Dental, Fillable Enrollment Form
- Kaiser Medical/Dental, Fillable Enrollment Form
- Allegiance Flexible Spending Account, Fillable Enrollment Form
- How to Enroll Online with TIAA and George Fox University Retirement Plan Document
Human Resources will notify employees who are newly eligible with information about the medical coverage options, cost, and how to enroll.
125 Days of Wellness Challenge
- 125 Days of Wellness Point System
- Conversion Chart
- To keep up with your points during the week, you can use this spreadsheet
- Each person is to report your success every Monday, by NOON https://docs.google.com/a
/georgefox.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIp QLSfEO6s2GsgSKGuLrwMZJvBvLlk_v LENeicC7IKjfMcD8htSNQ/viewform ?c=0&w=1
- Remember that your Personal ID is the letter and number combo that follows your name in the graph sent to you in your first 125 DoWC email, that listed your team mates names.
- Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/125daysof
wellness for great conversation and ideas for recipes and working outs.
- Watch the Daily Bruin for ways to earn extra points.
- The Scoreboard (updates can be seen by Tuesday morning each week) https://docs.google.com/a/geor
gefox.edu/spreadsheets/d/1BET8 7z_jvRxFoGeSsKFz9UeV6bov_Z6L-D P8o0Ondao/edit?usp=sharing