Student Employment Information
Do you have a Federal Workstudy award in your financial aid package, and are you looking for part time work?
"Earning while learning" is a financial necessity for some and an integral part of the university experience for others. George Fox employs over 750 students every semester. In addition to the income, students have found that campus employment:
- Provides valuable work experience
- Teaches organizational and communication skills, and much more
- Can result in mentoring relationships
How do I find a campus workstudy job? Go to MyGFU.georgefox.edu--click on IDEA Center--Click on Log in to Handshake. Most positions allow you to apply online--the application for student employment is available below. Our hiring process is competitive, so apply early!
- Before you begin working, you will need to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the United States. Please review the List of Acceptable Documents for the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, and be sure you bring the appropriate supporting documents to campus with you (MUST BE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, not copies).
- Skip the trip to the bank--let us send it direct! Sign up for direct deposit--it's easy. Student Direct Deposit Form The form is now a fillable PDF. Just complete it online and then click the Print button. Sign it and send it through campus mail to: HR Box 6108.
Working over the summer? Remember that you must be registered for fall semester before you start work (only those continuing at George Fox may accept summer campus jobs). Some campus housing is available for full time summer student employees--see the student housing web page for more information.
Here is the Summer Application.Can't make it to the Summer Orientation? Please watch the following.
|Must-Read!||Safe Lifting & Carrying Techniques|
New! Online Time Keeping System Instructions.
Want to see what you made this month? Go to: WHERE IS MY PAY STATEMENT? for instructions.
Supervisors **PASSWORD PROTECTED** (Refer to meeting notes for sign-on info)
Student Employment Supervisor Information
We look forward to working with you! Questions? Contact Kasondra Silva